Skip to main content

It’s time to reduce shopping cart abandonment
and boost app revenues. Here’s how.

Smartphones now drive over half of all global online purchases – and most of that is happening within mobile apps.

mobile_commerce_image_1

Neumob’s 2017 mobile app commerce survey found that when shoppers face performance problems trying to complete a transaction, only 22% are willing to keep trying to buy the product within the app. The remaining 78% simply abandon and give up on the mobile app transaction, with many going on to delete the brand’s app from their devices.

Mobile shopping app speed really matters. Neumob’s mobile app acceleration SDK is the key to faster app check-out, happier customers and a dramatic reduction in revenue-killing mobile app shopping cart abandonment.

Are you doing everything you can to keep the users you’ve earned?

mobile_commerce_image_2Find out with Neumob’s free performance analysis on your mobile app. We’ll take a look at your current app latency and performance to see what sort of speed improvements are possible in various countries – and how those improvements can translate into your bottom-line app revenue, conversion and retention goals.

You simply provide us with your app’s name, along with some contact information, and we’ll be in touch with your analysis, along with an anonymous benchmark report on your app’s performance versus its peers in the mobile app commerce industry. Sign up now!

When shopping in a mobile
app, what do users do if a
product image doesn’t load?

mobile_commerce_image_3

Resources

Top